maanantai 29. lokakuuta 2012

Days 6-7

Last Sunday I spent all day at home. I was going to visit museums but it was one of the few days I could speak with Truong on skype so I stayed home. I tried to find lights for him so he could visit me here but all flights were so expensive so he won't be visiting me.. =(

Today I started the day at work putting pins and leather pieces in the back side of these wolf heads.

Here's Eevi sewing a dress


Few clothes from the newest collection. We are making the last sample pieces right now. Today I cut the rest of the pieces for a top and started to sew it. Maria was going to do the rest so everything would be ready for tomorrow. 


My lunch. I expected it to be better than it was. Next time I'll try something different. Maybe chicken with cashew nuts. Or tofu with cashew nuts and tomato. Cashew nut are good! =D


Here we keep the fabrics.


We use mostly silk and lace fabrics.


We never throw anything away 'coz we need the scraps for doing embellishments. 


On the way home I stopped in a book shop and bought me Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban book.


Then I bought Revlon Colorstay foundation. I really hope it's as good as I keep seeing on youtube! =D


Now I think I'm gonna start reading my new book and then go to sleep. 

Good night! 

xx Emmis

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti