torstai 13. joulukuuta 2012

Days 48-53

Two pics from the end of the last week, I cut this cardigan and made maxi dress.


I was all weekend, from Saturday to Monday sick at home.. I'm sad that I had to spend my last whole weekend in bed.. =/

This week at work has been very busy. I've done some extra hours but it't okay. I wasn't working on Monday after all.. Tough now I have to do all my last shopping  and packing on Friday evening and Saturday.

On Tuesday I bought salad and a lot of fruits for lunch. I guess my body wanted fresh food full of vitamins after being sick for 3 days.. =)


I made this veil on Tuesday if I remember right. I really like it =)



One night it was very foggy!! I loved it <3


The last two days have been super cold!!



On the way to work



The church we are working at.


I made Zita dress yesterday



Today I finished Zita dress, finished this white dress someone else begun to make and did other random stuff =)


Here's my work mates. From left it's Laura (Finland), Maria (Russia, store manager and design assistant), Eevi (Finland) and me (Finland/Iceland). Other I worked with were Sofia (Finland) and Carolina (Sapain, Mallorca!!) but they werent working today. =)


It's so weird to leave the studio! I will miss you guys! <3  =)


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti